I get a weekly email from Randy Charach about internet marketing and this week he had a list of how to catapult your sales. I liked the list although one of the items, offering discounts, is not allowed. See what you can glean from this list:
1. Swap endorsement advertisements with other
web sites. Endorsement ads usually pull more sales
and traffic than regular advertisements.
2. Outsource part of your workload to save time
and money. You can spend more of your time and
money promoting your business.
3. Include a signature file on all the e-mails you send
out. Provide your business name, phone number,
e-mail and web address,etc.
4. Use pictures or graphics on your web site that
support the product you’re selling. They could give
your visitors a clearer vision of your product.
5. Create a friendly, long term relationship with all
your customers. Practice good customer service
and follow-up with them on a regular basis.
6. Create strategic alliances with other web sites.
You could exchange banner ads, sell each other’s
products as backend products, cross promote, etc.
7. Increase the perceived value of your product to
skyrocket your sales. Add on free bonuses, after-
sale services or an affiliate program.
8. Give customers a discount on their total order
to increase sales. You could give them a discount
for ordering over a set dollar or product amount.
9. Allow your visitors to reprint the content on your
web site. Just ask them in exchange to include your
resource box and a link to your site.
10. Provide a free contest or sweepstakes at your
web site. It’s a fact, people like to win things. If you
can fulfill that need, people will visit.