Often people tell me that one of the problems that they have is that they can not persuade people to give them their email address. Well the big problem usually is that your future customers have no reason to give up the email address on the off chance that it will become part of come giant spam list. I just recapitalize this list of 14 ways to get peoples email addresses from a great marketer Randy Charach.
1. Ask visitors to subscribe to your e-zine. It’s a good idea to also give them a freebie when they subscribe.
2. Have them sign-up to get access to download a free ebook. The subject of the ebook should be related to your target audience.
3. Give your visitors a free membership inside your member’s only web site. Have them sign-up to receive a user name and password.
4. Hold a free contest or sweepstakes at you rweb site. Ask them to give you their contact information to enter.
5. Offer your visitors free consulting via e-mail. Have them fill out a web form to e-mail you with their questions.
6. Hold an interactive poll on your web site. Ask your visitors to e-mail you their vote or opinion.
7. Ask your visitors to sign-up for a chance to get a web site award. Have them e-mail you their contact and web site information.
8. Have visitors fill out a survey on your web site. Give them a free gift as an incentive to complete the form.
9. Offer a free online service from your web site. Have visitors fill out their contact information to sign-up to the free service.
10. Ask visitors to sign your guest book. Tel lthem they will get a free gift in return.
11. Offer a free affiliate program for your visitors. They will have to sign-up in order to receive marketing materials and commissions.
12. Allow visitors to submit a free classified ad on your web site. Require them to give a valid e-mail address in order to post an ad.
13. Give people who visit your web site a free course sent via autoresponder. Just ask them to fill out their contact information to receive the free course.
14. Offer your visitors free software to download. Have them sign-up to get an access code to unlock the software.
Article by Randy Charach of Synergy Marketing Group Inc.
Randy’s site has helped 1000’s of people profit online.
Visit: http://www.123smg.com -> No time to visit the site?
Subscribe to the FREE NEWSLETTER “Synergy Success”
by sending a blank email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org