Do you find yourself wondering if Realtor Internet Marketing success is so easy and instant, then why are there A LOT more people struggling than succeeding?
We’ve all heard so many marketers telling entrepreneurs and small business owners that they can get rich online quickly and easily. And we’ve also heard the honesty of the fact that it will most likely take a year to start seeing success.
- It’s become like the historical ‘gold rush’ – they are selling this ‘get rich, quick dream” to you. I wish that could be for each of us. Because I would love to just have instant on success – and that is why we fall prey to these ‘fast talkers’.
It took me a while to get my own feet on the ground (I was already a business coach – then I wanted to expand) and realize that making money online is just like any business endeavor – you need to put in persistent work, dedication, and time in order to succeed.
- You must persevere and keep your focus on your path to reach your dream, your vision.
So what is a business building strategy for beginners?
- Social Media marketing,
- Copy writing,
- Article marketing,
- product creation,
- JV tactics,
- List building,
- Affiliate marketing – Oh My! –
So – Focus on learning one skill, and follow only one or two mentors. You need to zone in and learn.
I know – it’s like being at Disneyland – with so many fun things to learn and everyone is being so very helpful, especially when there’s a price cut!
But, we just can’t focus on our action steps and moving forward, when we become so distracted.
So, before being tempted to buy another Internet marketing course (as great as it may be), ask yourself if buying this will help me stay on course, and don’t rationalize.
- I have heard this great example, if you’re currently learning how to build a list, you don’t need to buy a course on Google AdSense. No matter how enticing or convincing the sales letter is.
— You can’t simply follow every marketer or guru out there in your marketplace.
Yes, there are some marketing methods and techniques for building your business, that you can start working on right away.
1. Become a valuable resource – Look for ways you can be a resource for your prospects and clients. Supply them with valuable and free information – ex: weekly tele-seminars where you answer their questions.Understand your client and how can you be a benefit and what do they consider a benefit is to them? This is part of building a client relationship.
2. Promote the End Result – Your customers don’t really want your product or service. They want the benefit produced by using it. Research your target to find out what they want. Don’t know exactly how to research in this area? Read more of my articles and blog posts to help educate yourself and get going.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – More than 88% of all Internet users look for websites, products and services by using search engines and online directories. Find out how to get yourself indexed in these search engines. I needed a business coach to show me how and now I can help my own business clients that I coach, because I understand how to do this and why it is important.
Ok – Here is what you need to do to start an online business that is profitable:
1) Decide on a niche (in a profitable category online, like health, fitness, small business, internet marketing, dating, relationships, etc.) The most successful marketers know their market and how to sell to them. They understand who their clients are, their goals, and the psychology of why they buy. They use this information to optimize their content to “speak” to their market’s desires and give them what they want.
2) Research the keywords for your Domain name – set up your blog
Then – Plan on these 3 ways to drive more traffic to your site:
1. Get a capture page (an opt-in box on your blog or page) and an auto-responder up no matter what, then at least you have started doing something. Keep your capture/opt-in simple and make it clear what you want users to do or what you want them to buy.
2. Write, write and more writing – articles and submit articles, blog, join forums – rinse and repeat
3. Use SEO (search engine optimization) with everything you do online, making it much easier for Google and the other search engines to find you quickly.
These are just 3 action steps to take – once you have accomplished this – we move onto more fun things to achieve. It is all step by step.
Oh – And you ARE going to have to WORK persistently, as you stay focused on your vision – you own end result.
1) What is your goal for your online business for the next 3 months?
2) What is your single biggest challenge to accomplishing that goal?
Now, re-read this article and start writing your responses to my suggestions. Step by step – you don’t have to do it all today. Just get started – that is often the hardest part.
And now I invite you to find out more about techniques and methods for building your business online and explore what is stopping you from moving forward by visiting with Coach Donna L. Ward, at coachingbusinessenterpreneur.com and get started right away.