After writing about ways to get leads from search engine traffic a couple of days ago I realized that there is another way to get leads that I have never covered before and that is buying leads. I searched around and was able to eventually find some great information that I wanted to share.
One of the issues that you can run into as a Realtor is that there are large national websites that have buyers come to them everyday for information. What these sites do is farm out the leads to local Realtors through a pay for lead system. This I believe is a great way to supplement the number of buyer or seller leads that you are getting as a Realtor.
The leading company that supplies online leads is called Proquest. Proquest offers a free email course on how to get new leads through their system and some tips on how to close them. The online course also offers a lot of great tips like the following:
- Developing a large listing inventory almost overnight!
- Listing FSBOs one-after-another (without touching the phone!)
- Drawing qualified buyers out of the woodwork
- Effectively listing or re-listing Expireds
- Presenting your truly unique advantage to sellers
- Getting to the Move Up prospect first (before your competitor)
- Automating so you’re focused on the $400 an hour work
- Targeting renters qualified to buy and getting them to call you
- Reducing your marketing expenses by 30%-50%
- Simple tricks to increasing sign and sign rider calls
It costs nothing to check out this information and after going through the course myself I have found it quite interesting and the emails only come twice a week so it is not going to fill your inbox.